Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The verdict is in!

Well, Donna got a cast put on her leg. She broke the growth plate in two places and fractured the bone. Holly moses could she have done any worse...I think not! She will be out of school for a week. Then, in four weeks she will go back to the doctor for a check up. At that time they will determine if it is healing properly or if she needs to have surgery to reset the growth plate. I pray this does not have to happen. She is a trooper. I am just glad that I was able to go to ice sheet and be there for her when it happened. It almost seemed like everyone else did not know what to do. Nothing like a real emergency to let you see what kind of mad skills you have!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you sign my cast like that if I agreed to break my ankle?

Lolly said...

Totally the cutest boy ever. Willing to break a bone just for a little Lolly love. I heart it!!!!