So as we all know I opened the market yesterday to fill the position of my boyfriend. Well, I am happy to announce that the position has been filled. I would like to thank all the willing applicants. And send out an official apology to Brad Pitt as I had to turn him down. Big Love for you...but I had to take the BBD (bigger better deal)!
So with out further adieu I would like to officially announce my new relationship to......

I may have to start beating him off with a stick....he is more into me than I had expected!
Oh, Jerrard....it's so cute how you are not afraid to show your emotions!




5 comments:
Fabulous!!!
nice. i'm so on to you.
Mmmmm. Your new boy toy is totally hot! Love this! Allthough I am not sure that this one would shovel your driveway... Much to pretty for that sort of thing! Of course he is rich enough to pay someone else to do it for you I'm sure! (Hey it's the thought that counts right?)
I love it! Laura your blog is so awesome :)!! You totally had Ben fooled -- he was like WHOA! I know that guy! Where do I know him from!!...hahhahaha.
Lance was looking at your blog and i just saw the top picture over his shoulder and I literally about crapped my pants!! great job.
Post a Comment