I would say that Spring is finally here, but someone told me at church today that we are supposed to get two inches of snow tomorrow. Blah! I will say though that these Amazon Women are ready to head for green grasses with bare feet! I have quietly been protesting winter in my own small ways. Here they are in order of appearance:
1. Wearing flip flops no matter what the weather is like.
2. Going out the door with out a coat or a jacket.
3. Finally, the best of all, the first BBQ of spring. 




6 comments:
when i lived in ID i did all that too. I would wear shorts and flip flops year round. When the weather was like 36 degrees people would get excited and not wear coats (including myself) but then it would always start snowing and so everyone was trudging around in short sleeves with their hands in their pockets and angry looks on their faces.
What in the blast is that thing in the front middle of the plate?
I've eaten lunch with James at the park for the past week. I LOVE SPRING!!!
it's been spring since January... would you like to come over?
The BBQ was Italian Sausages with motz cheese in them. I made baked potato salad (red potatos, sour cream, green onions, bacon, and shredded cheese-tasty), grilled asparagus, and grilled acorn squash. So good! I love spring and am sad that we did get dumped on with snow on Monday!
Lolly,
When it's Spring Time in the Rockies...IT SNOWS!!!!
Post a Comment