Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fiesta Night!


When two girls stay up way to late and get hungry
they start thinking. Sometimes the best thinking!

Thankfully they were smart enough to save their
stellar idea for the next day and not stay
up till 2 am having a fiesta.

Fiesta Night was the best themed dinner
I have had in a long time. We kicked it off
right by turning on some killer Mariachi
music...aye yai yai yai yai!


The hats came out and the dancing-cooking
began! Tasty funness all around. Even the
landlord had a good time of it. I mean
how many times are you greeted by your tenants
with an...aye yai yai yai yai and a pina colada?


We are going to have to start beating the boys

off with sticks if word gets out about our cookin!

Plenty left if anyone wants to stop by!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I.... love.... flan....