Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lennon Rocks!

We were out and about tonight running errands and found the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus. Hello!!!! We love John Lennon.....we love Education.....sign me up! We went inside and talked to the guys...who thought we were hilarious, and found out that they are an organization that comes to your school and teaches students all about the music industry. They help them lay down their own stuff and walk away with a recording of their music. How sweet is that!!! So, as we were leaving the guy turned around and grabbed three gift bags for us. Little did we know that we were in for a treat! Rock Band City!!!! Where were these guys a week ago on our Rock the Night activity?
Don't worry about the fact that I forgot to take off my fruit loop necklace from school today until I got home. I am sure that those Lennon Rockers that I was hard core!
Visit http://lennonbus.org/ to see all of the latest content produced on board.

No comments: