I have come to find that boys here can usually fit into two categories...and I am sorry if you are a boy and reading this ...and it makes you angry...but it is what it is.
1. If they are my age and single...it IS for a reason. Regardless if they are divorced or not....time shows all and I see why they are still single.
- or-
2. They are single because they do not have to compete to get a girls affection. They know that just around the corner is a new batch of seniors about to graduate who are dying to find their "RM." So...why should he settle for a true gem when there is a younger dumber philly waiting around the corner.
Like I said...sorry if this offends you...but my peace must be said in order for me to find peace. So with that...Annie and I are embarking on a thirty day boy-fast:
I am not dating.
I am not pursuing. (which I am good at)
I am not getting a crush.
I am not going to cater to a boys needs.
I am going to go out and have fun.
I am going to do whatever the heck I am interested in.
I am going to take time for me.
I am going to love my roommate and devote the time to her that she deserves.
And if I do trust boys again...they are going to have to do the work. And they are going to have to prove to me that they are worth it! I know that I am fabulous and I would rather be old with a cat than tied to screw up! Let the fun begin!





5 comments:
you are guaranteed to find THE ONE during this fast... guaranteed. that's just the way it works! i love you.
The good times have already begun!
good luck, sweetheart! I know you can do it! Have a great time!
I love your attitude. Let the good times roll! Do what you love doing and have fun.
Spend your time making you the person you should be and finding what you enjoy then you will be a better person no matter who comes along.
Post a Comment