Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tomorrow is the first day....how did it get here so quickly?

Well, I just found out that I am supposed to go back to school tomorrow, Monday, August 17th. Hmmm...I thought I had at least had till Wednesday. I guess it is time to rush back unprepared. Oh well, I know that some how before the kids come on the 27th it will all be a well oiled machine...yeah right! But just in case any of you forgot I am switching from 3rd to Kindergarten so it is a whole new ball game this year. We will see what happens. I hope there are not to many tears on the first day or I may not hold it together well. If they cry...I cry. I am to tender for that. Cross my heart and hope not to cry!

3 comments:

Annie Hall said...

They will cry for sure so prepare yourself. That may be traumatic if their teacher is crying too.

Marylois said...

Just think, it could be the mom's crying for joy that they now have free time.

Rachel said...

Good luck, sister. You will do great! Madi's advice, "best friends."