Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lolly's Yearbook

Annie here again. Just in case you ever wondered what Miss Lolly would have looked like in another era:
1950 When she stared in It's a Wonderful Life


1954 My grandma had this hair style for sure!


1956 When she could have starred in My Big Redneck Wedding


1958 I have no words


1960 (apparently she was dating Barney Fife in this picture)


1962 So hot!


1964 with the best hair of her life


1966 I think she looks a little like me


1968 She said she liked the hippy era


with a black eye in 1974


1986


1988 (When she could have stared in 16 candles)


1996 (Apparently she could have been on Full House)


1996 (apparently she was dating Uncle Buck)


2 comments:

Marylois said...

you kind of look like your mom in that 1968 shot!

Alisa said...

I had to really laugh out loud on some of these. Awesome!