I took a bunch of pictures with my digital camera that I will need to upload when I get a chance, but for now, here are a few that I took with my phone. I love going to visit Alisa and crew in Cedar City...plus it is so fun being an auntie! I love these kids!Ike loved being pushed "higher."
Zoe was the cutest thing ever. I love looking at this picture. It screams of warm weather and not a care in the world. She could stay in this hammock forever and not miss a bit of life.
I had so much fun giggling and rolling around with the kids. This picture just has Zoe and I in it, but that did not last for long. Two seconds later Ike was fully aware of all the fun we were having and ditched that tire swing in a heart beat.




No comments:
Post a Comment