Monday, May 10, 2010

Get ready here it comes.

I am going to post some pictures that are kicking around in my email. They are things that I wanted to post about and never got to. So, sorry that some of them are long past.

Valentine's Day this year was on a Sunday. This kind of limits the traditional type of activities that you are able to do with friends/lovers and made it seem like it wasn't really a holiday. And the fact that I did not have a lover also could have contributed. So, after relief society there was a secret group of guys that were in cahoots together standing outside of the door. They had a long stem rose for each of us. It was so perfect. It really made us (Reese and myself) feel very special even if there was no particular boy in our lives that felt that way.

I heart the priesthood! Thanks RSPA! (Relief Society Protection Agency)

No comments: