Thursday, September 10, 2009

Here is the real scoop!

Well....sad that only Emily has guessed as far as sisters go, but let me just say what the real story was about the murderous massacre on the floor of the party room. Annie and I were making tasty fish tacos upstairs. We ran out of Cumin so she skipped on downstairs to get some from her extra stash. I was upstairs and heard such a loud banging commotion I was unsure of what was happening. Ten minutes later I was informed not to go downstairs. Long of the short, she moved our huge box of plums that we were going to turn into jam and the entire bottom splooged out all over the floor. They were already turning into jam in the box. It was such an ordeal she drug the entire garbage can from outside down the steps and into the house and scooped up what was left of the box. Now we have plum wine in the bottom of the trashcan since it has been outside for several days. Stop on by for some happy hour cocktails!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I thought it was either chocolate, soy sauce, or a very bad night! I figured with crazy girls like you and those you live with it could have been anything!

Marylois said...

I had a math teacher who fed something like that to his pigs and they just sat there in the sun drunk.