Sunday, April 5, 2009

Teeth Whitening

There are certain times in your life when you do anything for beauty. You will smear creams all over your face and hope it doesn't cause a massive reaction and your face turns flaming red.

You may have a best girlfriend that convinces you to soak your feet in mouth wash...blue mouth wash mind you. So you have blue feet for two days, but then after the blueness wears away you have the softest feet in the world.

You may put three different layers of goop on your hands and scrub them all around just to give you soft hands. There are a million things I could go on with...but why don't I just show the evidence of our last great beauty act. The evidence speaks louder than words!




So I gotta ask, do I look like Meg Ryan's new face? If you have seen her in any of her new movies, something has gone terribly wrong with her upper lip. Why she does not have any girlfriends to tell her that the botox man took liberties on her face that he shouldn't have, I will never know.
Or, do we look like a couple of extras on the set of Planet of the Apes? Could be a close tie I know! Try not to pee your pants from laughing so much. I know we had several close run ins with said situation.


1 comment:

Steph said...

LOL!!! I learned a new trick with the mouthwash!! Call me and I will tell you.

You look like a teenager in that photo!!