
If you know me...and I think you do, you know that I always have burrito on the brain! I could eat a burrito any time of day. I don't even care what kind, breakfast, bean and cheese, super....bring it on! If you wrap it up in a tortilla I will eat it. So, this morning we found ourselves in Logan at a friends house. She is in the hospital giving birth to her second child...Big Love for you Sassy! We wanted to do something to let her know that we cared, so everyone started cleaning her house. Yeah! Then, I sort of snuck off and started making breakfast for everyone. I think that is a fair trade...they clean and I make them a tasty tasty breakfast. Delicious! Best breakfast ever, but as they say on Reading Rainbow... You don't have to take my word for it!




2 comments:
ooooo, I love the toasty look of that tortilla!
oh oh I want a taste! and the burrito doesn't look bad either!
Post a Comment